The Future of ESG Data 2020 event will discuss corporate sustainability, and what role ESG data will play for investors.
RavenPack's Chief Data Scientist, Peter Hafez will showcase our latest ESG case study, as well as speaking on the panel:
Using advanced analytics and data science to unlock the potential of innovative alternative data sources
Peter will be joined by, Jeroen Bos - Head of Specialised Equity & Responsible Investing, NN Investment Partners,
Rupini Deepa Rajagopalan - Head of ESG Office, Wealth and Asset Management, Berenberg, Thomas Roulland - Head of Responsible Investment Solutions, Models and Tools, AXA Investment Managers, and will discuss the following:
- How key tools including AI, machine learning, NLP, geospatial mapping and big data analytics can enhance ESG analysis
- How are leading asset managers using alternative data to improve their investment decisions
- Which types of alternative ESG data offer the greatest potential impact for investors
- The challenges of data extraction, and the risk and reward
- How are investors and data providers developing the specialist expertise required to integrate alternative data into their ESG analysis and is this becoming a competitive differentiator?
Get the full agenda here
September 9th, 2020
Hilton London Tower Bridge
5 More London Place, Tooley Street
London, SE1 2BY
Peter is a pioneer in the field of applied news analytics, bringing alternative data to banks and hedge funds. He has more than 15 years of experience in quantitative finance with companies such as Standard & Poor's, Credit Suisse First Boston, and Saxo Bank.