Location: Marbella, Spain
At RavenPack we are searching for a Web Designer to join RavenPack’s Product Team.
As a Web Designer, you will be in charge of building up the next generation of visualization products for our data suite.
You will be reporting directly to the Product Manager and will interact with different teams across the organization.
The ability to communicate effectively in English both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement. European Union legal working status is required. Competitive compensation and a fun working environment. Relocation assistance available, but working remotely is not possible for this position.
Responsibilities of a Web Designer:
As a Web Designer, you will apply the best practices for improving the customer’s experience when working with data. You will work across the entire product process: Information Architecture, User Experience, User Interface and Interaction Design.
- Understanding each department requirements and making them true on time.
- Designing and implementing the best quality in our products.
- +2 years of experience working in Digital Graphic Design, Web Design or related field.
- +2 years of professional experience working in digital products for web and mobile platforms and a deep understanding of them.
- +2 years of experience working in design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch and InVision.
- High experience in HTML, CSS and JS are assumed.
- Proven success bringing at least one high-quality digital product to market.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines while maintaining quality standards
- Ability to create high wireframes and interface designs.
- +1 of professional experience in React or equivalent knowledge.
- +1 year of professional experience working with Jinja2, Mako or Django templates or equivalent knowledge.
RavenPack is the leading big data analytics provider for financial services. Financial professionals rely on RavenPack for its speed and accuracy in analyzing large amounts of unstructured content. The company's products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk or increase efficiency by systematically incorporating the effects of public information in their models or workflows. RavenPack's clients include the most successful hedge funds, banks, and asset managers in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.