VP, Corporate Development & Strategy
Remote, New York, London
RavenPack is hiring a VP, Corporate Development & Strategy professional who will be a key, foundational member of RavenPack's newly created Corporate Strategy & Development Team. You will report directly to the SVP of Strategy, and this team is responsible for defining long-term decisions on RavenPack's product roadmap as well as future revenue streams. In addition to identifying emerging market opportunities, you will work closely with the Product Team to develop the strategy underlying the composition of the larger product portfolio. You will execute on a combination of strategic partnerships, acquisitions, and minority investments
The ability to communicate effectively in English, both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement. USA or European Union’s legal working status is required.
- 5+ years experience working at a VC, PE, management consulting firm or similar experience leading Product Strategy at a technology firm BONUS: Fin-Tech, Media or Enterprise Analytics experience is strongly desired
- Proven success identifying, diligence, and executing on M&A transaction
- Experience in financial modeling and strategic analysis
- Ability to develop coherent, forward-looking strategies to create new business opportunities
- Natural inclination to solve problems in a creative and resourceful manner
- Strong written and oral skills with an ability to communicate effectively across a range of stakeholders
What You'll Be Doing
- Partner across the business to identify and evaluate potential opportunities for growth and development, including acquisitions, minority investments, and acqui-hires
- Develop, lead and manage complex cross-functional efforts to build an end-to-end plan in order to efficiently create, launch and grow new revenue streams
- Analyze and recommend new product initiatives; solicit buy-in and resources for those project plans
- Perform research and due diligence on potential investments and act as the point person to senior leadership in presenting and validating potential opportunities, including post-close integration planning
- Partner with key stakeholders across Product, Sales, Marketing, Operations, and the Leadership Team
- Build a business case for new market opportunities, including scoping product, assessing the competition, and market segmentation
- Incubate new opportunities that re-imagine existing businesses, and facilitate entry into whitespaces and adjacencies
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.