RavenPack is looking for a Technical Writer to join the Quality Assurance team in our headquarters in the south of Spain.
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, you will start working remotely, but eventually, this position will be based at our office in Marbella, Spain.
The key role of this position is to support the software development teams by establishing guidelines and standards for writing and maintaining technical documentation. Your activity is going to speed up the growth of the company by building the ultimate knowledge base, used by all of development and beyond.
As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in software engineering or technical writing and you have a natural desire to make difficult concepts easy to understand. Your contribution will help to establish technical understanding in project teams, enable newcomers and customers, and also to make architectural decisions. You will be responsible for managing quality content that you and the rest of the team create based on your standards.
- Analyze product requirements, identify stakeholders, user stories, and use cases
- Build architectural assets and decompose them into sections and views
- Define templates for written documentation produced by others
- Maintain the documentation catalog and library
- Ensure documentation is kept up to date and relevant
- Keep presentations for knowledge sharing
- Bachelor's degree, preferably from a technical field
- Fluent English, both written and oral
- Experienced Technical Writer
- Ability to draw informative diagrams and to refine existing ones
- Multiple years of experience with working alongside software development
- Good presentation skills and ability to explain technical concepts
- Understanding of application interfaces, microservices, monolithic applications, data schema
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have
- Being an Agile champion
- Familiar with AWS services
- Experienced software developer or architect
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.