Technical Product Manager - Machine Learning Applications
Are you fascinated by Machine Learning? Can you translate business requirements into technical requirements? Do you want to work with an international team of superstars in building a world-class Search and Discovery platform? If you answered yes, then you could be a candidate to join the Search and Discovery product team at Ravenpack.
RavenPack is looking for a full-time Technical Product Manager with experience in Machine Learning to join RavenPack’s Product Team at our Spanish headquarter in Marbella, Spain, or fully remote in the UK.
As Technical Product Manager for Machine Learning Applications, you will take on a key role in the team. You will oversee projects to achieve the Search and Discovery team’s business goals by working across the firm to sync the teams responsible for building, marketing, and selling the product. Your responsibilities will include research and validation, the specification of new features, and ensuring the timely delivery of various projects. You will report directly to the Senior Product Manager and will interact with various departments on a daily basis including operations, engineering, QA, design teams, and internal stakeholders.
Only candidates with EU legal working status will be considered.
What you Need to Succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- +5 years of professional project management experience
- Experience overseeing Machine Learning and projects
- Hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong technical understanding of a tech stack
- Strong working knowledge of Agile methodologies including Scrum
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with the ability to manage competing demands
- Comfort with quickly changing priorities and a high level of adaptability and flexibility
- Knowledge of UI/UX principles
- Ability to clearly document findings and summarise discussions
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
The ability to communicate effectively in English both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement.
- Providing support to the Product Management team by creating tasks, mockups, and reports for analysis
- Managing and participating in Agile/Scrum ceremonies
- Assisting in cross-functional scheduling and communication with development, design, operations, business development
- Ensuring that all workflows, processes, changes, data manipulations, etc. are effectively documented and shared
- Researching and advising Product Management with trends in the competitive landscape
- Preparing presentations for Management on product improvements and performance including achievements, optimizations, and roadblocks
- Performing continuous Quality Assurance on the product’s infrastructure and site user experience
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.