Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are searching for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join RavenPack’s Human Resources Team.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be devoted to recruiting profiles at a national and international level; developing and implementing sourcing strategies that lead to the achievement of business objectives. You will be reporting directly to the Talent Team Manager and will interact with hiring managers to develop and deliver a talent acquisition strategy and execution plan to hire top talent.
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, you will start working remotely, but eventually, this position will be based at our beautiful office in Marbella, Spain.
- The ability to communicate effectively in English and Spanish, both in writing and verbally is a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field is required.
- Minimum of three (3+) years’ of recruiting experience
- Experience working with multiple teams: Tech, Product, Sales, Operations, Marketing, Data Scientist.
- You have a long-term mindset: You do not find a candidate to only fill a position, you think about the whole company picture.
- Ability to build and maintain candidate pipelines for long-term hiring needs.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems required.
- Proficient in Google Suite.
- Proactively come up and implement ideas in order to improve the hiring funnel.
- Data-driven professional: you discuss hiring funnels in numbers and conversion rates.
Responsibilities for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- Source and recruit high-quality talent for open positions within our organization.
- Serve as the liaison between candidates, hiring managers, and Human Resources staff.
- Set up hiring processes, scorecards, interviews, and analytics for each process.
- Communicate with the recruiting team, participate in recruiting best practices and provide accurate, thorough documentation on the candidate via applicant tracking systems and other documentation tools.
- Prepare job postings, specifications for recruitment agencies, and other materials in accordance with the organization’s recruitment standards.
- Partner with management to anticipate the hiring needs of the various departments to ensure coverage on all current and future open positions.
- Maintain an active and ongoing pipeline of quality candidates in support of business needs.
- Execute recruiting strategies to deliver top-quality talent and meet hiring plans in a timely and consistent manner.
- Monitor and report on recruitment for all talent acquisition and achieve weekly and monthly goals and metrics.
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.