Salesforce Business Analyst
Location: Marbella, Spain
RavenPack is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to join our Sales team in Marbella, Spain.
As a Salesforce Business Analyst at RavenPack, you will play an extremely important role in maintaining the integrity of the RavenPack CRM data and performing sophisticated analysis for our sales, client services, and marketing teams. Our ideal candidate should be an analytical thinker and knowledgeable in managing processes associated with leads, contacts, and opportunities in Salesforce.
The ability to communicate effectively in English, both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement.
*European Union’s legal working status is required.
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience
- Analytical mindset with an orientation for detail and accuracy
- Strong reporting background and utilizing reporting tools
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach to data analysis
- Well versed in standard capabilities of Salesforce
- Driven to contribute and provide quality work
Responsibilities of a Salesforce Business Analyst
- Create, analyze and maintain reporting for campaigns, leads, and opportunities
- Work with executive and sales leadership to define go-to-market strategies
- Develop and maintain KPIs to measure performance and provide business intelligence
- Design and implement sales dashboards
- Participate in the planning and analysis of Salesforce processes and enhancements
- Implement and manage strategic territory planning
- Perform data loading and merging/processing of duplicate records
- Work with management to measure and enforce enterprise data quality
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.