Sales Development Representative
RavenPack is seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our Sales team at our Spanish headquarter. You will start working remotely due to the COVID-19 restrictions. Once the situation comes back to normal, you will be required to work in our office in Marbella (Spain).
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for uncovering new business opportunities, handling lead qualification, and helping convert them into clients.
Acting as the liaison between our Business Development and Sales teams, you will learn how to identify prospects to target and develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The ability to communicate effectively in English, both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement.
Please, refrain from sending your CV if you are not a native or near native English speaker.
European Union’s legal working status is required.
Responsibilities of a Sales Development Representative:
- Prospect and qualify leads from a list of targeted contacts and accounts.
- Present and clearly communicate RavenPack’s value proposition to major decision-makers.
- Leverage leading-edge sales and marketing tools to research and identify ideal person to prospect.
- Perform high volume outbound prospecting through emailing campaigns, calls and research tools such as LinkedIn or Salesforce.
- Schedule and proactively set up meetings between qualified leads and Sales Executives.
- Re-engage stale or missed leads and opportunities.
- Track and manage prospects through Salesforce.com.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team members to achieve organizational goals.
- Bachelor's degree (relevant Finance/Economics coursework is desirable)
- Passion for financial markets and technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling skills
- Aptitude to manage time effectively, prioritize and multi-task
- Strong analytical thinker and problem solver
- Desire to grow and advance a career in sales
- Goal-oriented, driven to succeed
Nice to haves
- Understanding of financial market participants and institutions
- Lead generation or sales development experience
- Salesforce experience
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.