Sales Development Representative - NYC
Location: New York, USA
RavenPack is searching for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our Sales team in our Midtown office in New York. This is a full-time position, starting immediately.
As a RavenPack Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for uncovering new business opportunities. You’ll actively be handling lead qualification and help convert them into clients. Acting as the liaison between our Business Development and Sales teams, you’ll learn how to identify prospects to target and develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
Responsibilities of a Sales Development Representative:
- Prospect and qualify leads from a list of targeted contacts and accounts
- Present and clearly communicate RavenPack’s value proposition to major decision-makers
- Leverage leading-edge sales and marketing tools to research and identify ideal person to prospect
- Perform high volume outbound prospecting through emailing campaigns, calls and research tools such as LinkedIn or Salesforce
- Schedule and proactively set up meetings between qualified leads and Sales Executives
- Re-engage stale or missed leads and opportunities
- Track and manage prospects through Salesforce.com *Work closely with Sales and Marketing team members to achieve organizational goals
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proven lead generation or sales development experience
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling skills
- Aptitude to manage time effectively, prioritize and multi-task
- Strong analytical thinker and problem solver
- CRM experience is a plus
- Desire to grow and advance a career in sales
- University level education required
RavenPack is the leading big data analytics provider for financial services. Financial professionals rely on RavenPack for its speed and accuracy in analyzing large amounts of unstructured content. The company's products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk or increase efficiency by systematically incorporating the effects of public information in their models or workflows. RavenPack's clients include the most successful hedge funds, banks, and asset managers in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.