Risk Management Sales Specialist
Remote, New York
We are looking for a Sales Specialist for our Risk Management Solutions to join RavenPack’s Sales team. This is an exciting opportunity to join the leader in big data analytics and play a key role in meeting the growing demand from our corporate client base. Due to current COVID restrictions, you will start remotely, but eventually, this position can be either remote or onsite in our New York office.
As a Risk Management Sales Specialist, you will be in charge of developing relationships, diagnosing needs, and providing solutions to help close contractual commitments to subscribe to the firms' data products. You will be reporting directly to the VP of Sales and will interact with our Client Support, Data Science, and Product teams to achieve your goals.
The ability to communicate effectively in English, both in writing and verbally is a must.
Responsibilities of a Risk Management Sales Specialist:
As a Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for driving new sales within the risk analytics space. You will be developing business strategies and sales tactics to prospect and close new strategic accounts, to ensure territory growth and profitability. You will also work closely with the Client Support team to identify and close additional sales opportunities with existing customers when needed.
- Identify and grow relationships with corporate clients across the Fortune 1000 companies.
- Develop knowledge and a thorough understanding of the firm's products and the business problems they can address within corporates’ risk management and business intelligence divisions.
- Present, in a compelling way, the firms' solutions in person, and via electronic presentations.
- Follow and execute a structured sales process for revenue growth and prospecting.
- Uncover new revenue opportunities within accounts based on their workflows, tools, and techniques deployed within risk management and business intelligence processes.
- Maintain a rigorous sales process and contact records using the firm's CRM system.
- Achieve net new revenue growth targets and maximize retention capabilities within accounts.
- Pricing and conducting negotiation with customers.
- +3 yrs of proven experience in a comparable corporate sales environment, with a strong background and domain knowledge of business intelligence or the corporate risk management space.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of enterprise risk management and business intelligence software/SaaS as it relates to big data, analytics and artificial intelligence (AI).
- Bachelor's degree – preferably with a focus on business and finance, computer science, or mathematics.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to convey important messages to clients and develop a rapport over the phone.
- Experience in fee negotiation. Proven history of consistently growing an assigned territory.
- Excellent time management/organizational skills. Able to multitask and adhere to short deadlines.
- Experience with Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI or similar for delivery of management information and reporting a plus
- MBA/CFA a plus.
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.