Location: Marbella, Spain - 3 open positions
RavenPack is looking for a Research Analyst to join our Product Team in Marbella, Málaga (Spain). Training will be provided, you will work directly with senior members of the research team and you will be reporting directly to the Head of the department. To join RavenPack, you will need to have the ability to communicate effectively in English both in writing and verbally and to be eligible to work in Spain.
Responsibilities as a Research Analyst
- Research and model Named Entities, i.e. Companies, People, Products, Organizations, etc.
- Manage and maintain a large database of existing named entities
- Perform quality checks on data updates
- Review and respond to client's queries in a detailed and organized manner
- Prioritize workload and plan effectively your time while working on several projects simultaneously
- Take ownership, as part of a team, for driving results and delivering business value
- Analytical thinking skills, to investigate complex issues (identify cause and effect relationships)
- Web searching skills and the ability to source information (Boolean search)
- Knowledge of web and social media applications
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office and Google Documents
- Drive for excellence, attention to detail
- Must be able to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to develop solutions or furthering your understanding of a topic
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Political Science or similar is preferred but not required.
- High interest in current world affairs
RavenPack is the leading big data analytics provider for financial services. Financial professionals rely on RavenPack for its speed and accuracy in analyzing large amounts of unstructured content. The company's products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk or increase efficiency by systematically incorporating the effects of public information in their models or workflows. RavenPack's clients include the most successful hedge funds, banks, and asset managers in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.