Python Web Developer
Location: Marbella, Spain
RavenPack is seeking a full-time Python Web Developer to join our international team in Marbella, Spain. As a Python Web Developer, you will work within your team to bring to life the knowledge extracted from hundreds of thousands of documents each day, all in real-time. You will be reporting directly to the Web Development Manager and will interact with an international team of developers skilled in Web technologies, plus Python, Java, Common Lisp, and SQL. The ability to communicate effectively in English, both in writing and verbally is a must.
European Union’s legal working status is required.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- +2 years of professional experience working with Python to develop web
- +2 years of professional experience with a Python-based framework, such as Django or Flask
- +2 years of professional experience working in real-time applications
- High degree of independence
Nice to Haves
- Professional experience working with Apache, Nginx or some large production deployment
- Experience with various Amazon Web Services (AWS), such as Redshift, Kinesis, DynamoDB, and ECS
- Work with a large amount of data and make it usable for non-data professionals
- Design, develop, deploy, maintain and improve medium/big web applications
- Continually work to improve processes, implement engineering best practices, and develop automated solutions
- Work with other Engineers, Managers, Product Management, QA, and Operations teams to develop innovative solutions and meet client expectations
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.