Python Web Developer
In RavenPack we are searching for a Full Stack Developer to join an international team of developers skilled in technologies like Python, Java, Common Lisp, and SQL.
To join RavenPack, you will need to have the ability to communicate effectively in English both in writing and verbally. This position can be based from our Marbella office. The option of Remote Work is also available.
To work from our office in Marbella (Málaga, Spain) you should be eligible to work in Spain and relocation assistance is available.
For this position, working remotely is also possible . Please take into account that we prefer you working in similar EU time zones.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of extensive coding experience in Python using Django or Flask
- 2+ years of professional experience working in real-time applications
- The ability to work efficiently in both a team and self-directed manner
- High degree of independence
Nice to have
- Professional experience working with Apache, Nginx or some large production deployment
- Knowledge of various Amazon Web Services (AWS), such as Redshift, Kinesis, DynamoDB, and ECS
- Work with a large amount of data and make it usable for non-data professionals
- Design, develop, deploy, maintain and improve medium/big web applications
- Continually work to improve processes, implement engineering best practices, and develop automated solutions
- Work with other Engineers, Managers, Product Management, QA, and Operations teams to develop innovative solutions and meet client expectations
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.