Location: Marbella, Spain
In RavenPack we are searching for a Product Specialist to join RavenPack’s Product Team.
As a Product Specialist, you will provide support to the Product Manager in realizing the vision of the executive team, as the product team develops and manages the course roadmap for the product. As a Product Specialist, you will work across the organization to sync all the teams working on projects to accomplish these goals.
You will be reporting directly to the Product Manager and will interact with various departments on a daily basis: operations, engineering, design teams and internal stakeholders.
The ability to communicate effectively in English both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement. European Union legal working status is required. Competitive compensation and a fun working environment. Relocation assistance available, but working remotely is not possible for this position.
Responsibilities of a Product Specialist:
As Product Specialist, you will work directly with the Product Manager. You will assist in making informed decisions regarding the development of products. You will need to gain a vast knowledge of designing intuitive and easy to use UIs, and will need to be a very analytical individual who can make metric-based decisions on user experience and product innovation.
You will be working cross-functionally between various teams within the company, so you must have excellent communication skills to bring transparency into the product roadmap. You will need to be a very agile individual who can work in a constantly evolving environment and understand when to shift focus based on the business needs. You will be testing and optimizing to get a real-world product development experience working on consumer facing platforms.
- Assisting the Product Management team with day to day administrative tasks
- Providing support to the Product Management team by creating tasks, mockups and reports for analysis
- Assisting in cross-functional scheduling and communication with development, design, operations, business development, and classification
- Ensuring that all workflows, processes, changes, data manipulations, etc. are effectively documented and shared.
- Researching and advising Product Management with trends in the competitive landscape.
- Creating and implementing effective documentation, meeting agendas and plans for the product.
- Preparing presentations for Management on product improvements and performance including achievements, optimizations, and roadblocks
- Performing continuous Quality Assurance on the product’s infrastructure and site user experience.
- +1 years of professional experience supporting a Product Manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Knowledge of marketing principles, product development, and client support.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills.
- Experience of HTML, CSS and JSON. Basic knowledge of Python a plus.
- Experience with SQL query language a plus
- Basic understanding of data collection and storage methods, such as Google Drive, DropBox,....or another cloud storage system.
- Able to test and suggest alternatives of UX/UI concepts.
- Tech savvy.
- Intermediate understanding of word docs, presentations and spreadsheets.
RavenPack is the leading big data analytics provider for financial services. Financial professionals rely on RavenPack for its speed and accuracy in analyzing large amounts of unstructured content. The company's products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk or increase efficiency by systematically incorporating the effects of public information in their models or workflows. RavenPack's clients include the most successful hedge funds, banks, and asset managers in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.