Product Marketing Manager
Fully Remote, New York, London, Marbella
RavenPack is looking for a Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about addressing market problems in innovative ways. The role is external (market) facing, entrepreneurial, and analytical. We are seeking a dynamic individual who can create go-to-market strategies and lead efforts to roll out and scale customer acquisition across corporate and financial markets. You're comfortable working cross-functionally, partnering closely with Data Science, Product, Marketing, Sales & Client Services teams.
We look for people who value agility, passion, and teamwork; those who can bring fresh ideas to the table and want the opportunity to learn, grow, and expand their careers. Bring your aptitude and build upon what you do best for our customers, partners, team, and you.
In this role, you will need to have the ability to think creatively and strategically and easily able to switch between thinking and doing.
This position is available remote, preferably in Europe or US East Coast time zones.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate a track record of successfully launching products -- ideally in financial services
- 4-5+ years product marketing experience in B2B or B2C technology with Experience with building buyer/user personas (preferably SaaS/software, preferably in fintech, finance, BPA, or related spaces)
- Strong positioning and messaging skills; ability to craft clear and simple messages that work with outstanding verbal and written communication skills—Writing samples required
- Track record of driving lead generation and marketing awareness efforts for new products
- Collaborative team player; work well with others in marketing teams and other functions (like sales, data science, product, services); able to impact and influence without reporting lines
- Track record of delivering results with speed and quality
- Ability to collaborate yet work independently and autonomously
- Experience with writing technical content, blogs, and creative campaigns
- Analytical, reflective, and curious to improve projects and programs
- Undergraduate degree in technology with strong writing skills (or another major with experience in tech marketing)
What You’ll Do:
- Market intelligence – develop a deep understanding of the market problems of various industry segments and user personas, and effectively position and communicate how and why product features and functionality address and overcome those market problems for our customers.
- Develop and lead go to market plans: work with data science and product management to establish a continuous feedback loop to influence the product development roadmap and create mitigation for product gaps, ensure fitness to purpose and readiness
- Lead the creation and maintenance of value proposition materials like product collateral, product overviews, website pages, presentations, white papers and use cases, and work with digital and content marketing specialists on targeting and segmentation to and maximize the strengths of each channel or experience, and educate the sales team on product applications
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.