Product Manager - Robotic Process Automation
RavenPack is looking for a full-time Product Manager with experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to join RavenPack’s Product Team at our Spanish headquarter in Marbella, Spain, or fully remote in the UK.
As Product Manager for Robotic Process Automation, you will provide support to the Senior Product Manager, in realizing the vision of the executive team, to generate value from unstructured data for custom queries. You will also work across the organization to sync all the teams working on projects to accomplish these goals. You will be expected to take ownership of a number of existing product features while helping to build the next generation of RavenPack’s products.
Your responsibilities will include research and validation, specification of new features, and ensuring the timely delivery of various projects by coordinating with cross-functional teams. The role is expected to be hands-on with technical abilities, but no requirement to program.
You will be reporting directly to the Senior Product Manager and will interact with various departments on a daily basis: operations, engineering, QA, design teams, and internal stakeholders.
The ability to communicate effectively in English both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement.
European Union’s legal working status is required.
- 2+ years of professional experience in product management
- Hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience with providing client/technical support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of UI/UX principles and product development
- Drive for excellence, strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to clearly document findings and summarise discussions
- Knowledge and Experience on Robotic Process Automation applications required
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing required
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies preferred
- Knowledge of SQL, Python or similar technologies preferred
- Experience with REST APIs and relational databases preferred
- Providing support to the Product Management team by creating tasks, mockups, and reports for analysis
- Manage and participate in Agile/Scrum ceremonies
- Assisting in cross-functional scheduling and communication with development, design, operations, business development, and classification
- Ensuring that all workflows, processes, changes, data manipulations, etc. are effectively documented and shared
- Researching and advising Product Management with trends in the competitive landscape
- Preparing presentations for Management on product improvements and performance including achievements, optimizations, and roadblocks
- Performing continuous Quality Assurance on the product’s infrastructure and user experience
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.