Product Manager - Enterprise Risk Management Applications
Marbella, London, New York
RavenPack is looking for a full-time Product Manager with experience in Enterprise Risk Management Applications to join RavenPack’s Product Team at our Spanish headquarter in Marbella, Spain, or fully remote in the UK or US.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about building web-based products for enterprise risk that customers love. You will join an energetic team of talented individuals working on a big data analytics platform. You will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, helping our team to design and deliver new features that embody the company’s vision and strategy.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day ownership of a new product offering. You will be expected to liaise with key stakeholders including customers, business, and the product development team in order to build an application for the enterprise risk space.
You must have experience in building solutions for tracking risk across the enterprise, including compliance, due diligence, ESG analysis, KYC, counterparty-risk, supply-chain risk, competitive intelligence, and reputational risk. You must be able to understand technology, manage projects, and coordinate new releases with the rest of the organization. Deadlines must be met with the highest level of quality and a hands-on approach to testing and validating is required.
The ability to communicate effectively in English, both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement.
European Union’s/UK's/US's legal working status is required.
- Experience building solutions for enterprise risk management
- Relevant product management skills.
- Solid technical background with an understanding of web technologies
- Ability to develop product and marketing strategies
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all stakeholders
- Work directly with Senior Management and the Sales Department to develop the marketing plans and business strategies
- Gather requirements and create detailed functional specifications to deliver strong business value
- Define the vision and product roadmap
- Act as Product Owner, leading the development, launch, and all aspects of the product life-cycle for these products
- Manage the product specification, prioritization, and backlog
- Collaborate with QA, Engineering, and Content teams to ensure the most robust solution is delivered
- Support pre and post-launch activities, including participation in client calls & training
- Documentation and training of new features for specialists
- Manage unexpected changes to our product
- Continuously improve our external and internal deliverables and operational processes
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.