Product Manager - Data Solutions
RavenPack is looking for a full-time Product Manager - Data Solutions to join RavenPack’s Product Team at our Spanish headquarter.
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, you will start working remotely, but eventually, this position will be based at our office in Marbella, Spain.
As a Product Manager - Data Solutions, you will be responsible for crafting a strategy to maintain the quality of a number of Data Analytics products. You must become familiar with the layout and architecture of the data within these products in order to do quick ad hoc analysis, and lay the roadmap for more in-depth testing procedures.
You must be able to interact with a number of different technologies such as Oracle, Amazon Athena, Aurora, S3, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, in order to gain first-hand knowledge of issues and to demonstrate best practices in ensuring quality and consistency. Your responsibilities will include data analysis on our proprietary data products, identifying anomalies through data validation, and documenting and defining specifications for features or improvements.
You will be reporting directly to the Senior Product Manager and will work closely with a number of different departments across the organization such as QA, Software Development, Operations, Data Science, and Client Services.
The ability to communicate effectively in English both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement.
Only candidates with EU legal working status will be considered.
- +2 years of professional experience in product management
- +1 years experience in data science
- Hands-on experience in software development
- Detailed knowledge of SQL, Python, or similar technologies
- Experience with REST APIs and relational databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to clearly document findings and summarise discussions
- Drive for excellence, strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Tech-savvy and passionate about new technologies
- Experience with working with database management systems is a plus
- Data analysis on our proprietary data products
- Identifying anomalies through data validation
- Working closely with the research, content evaluation, and data science teams to ensure high-quality data products
- Working with QA team to implement automated test infrastructure for maintaining data quality and to avoid regressions
- Documenting and defining specifications for features or improvements of data solutions
- Managing cross-functional scheduling and communication with development, data science, operations, client support, and marketing teams
- Presentations to stakeholders/management on product updates and performance including achievements, optimizations, and roadblocks
- Performing continuous Quality Assurance on the product’s infrastructure and site user experience
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.