Product Manager - Data Delivery
RavenPack is looking for a full-time Product Manager - Data Delivery to join RavenPack’s Product Team at our Spanish headquarter.
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, you will start working remotely, but eventually, this position will be based at our office in Marbella, Spain.
RavenPack’s core product consists of a data product produced by analyzing news and social media, tracking the key entities and events that drive change across many industries. The product can be used to provide business insight and intelligence in any industry, including finance, pharmaceuticals, technology, and across a wide array of applications such as investing, business intelligence, and competitive risk.
The product is delivered via a number of different methods: a REST API, an online visual query tool, and a number of interfaces for technologies such as Python, Matlab, R, Excel, and others. You will be in charge of these delivery methods and of developing the next generation of data delivery applications for RavenPack’s product lines. Your responsibilities will include managing the product roadmap for the delivery of data solutions, defining specifications for new features and improvements, stakeholder engagement, and ensuring that deliverables are completed in a timely and quality manner.
You will be reporting directly to the Senior Product Manager and will work closely with a number of different departments across the organization such as QA, Software Development, Operations, Data Science, and Client Services. You will also be expected to interact with clients to demonstrate capabilities and obtain feedback.
The ability to communicate effectively in English, both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement.
Only candidates with EU legal working status will be considered.
- High level of English, both written and verbal, preferably a native speaker.
- +4 years experience in product management
- +2 years experience in software development
- In-depth knowledge of UI/UX principles and product development
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL, Python, or similar technologies
- Experience with REST APIs and relational databases
- Proven working experience in product management
- Track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Ability to develop product development strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Ability to understand complex problems related to creating and serving data products to clients
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Drive for excellence, strong attention to detail
- Owning and managing the product roadmap for the delivery of data solutions
- Defining specifications for new features and improvements
- Ensuring that deliverables are completed in a timely and quality manner
- Working with design teams to build user interfaces for data delivery
- Working with developers to design and implement api delivery systems
- Managing cross-functional scheduling and communication with development, design, operations, client support and marketing teams
- Ensuring that all workflows, processes, changes are effectively documented and shared
- Presentations to stakeholders/management on product updates and performance including achievements, optimizations, and roadblocks
- Performing continuous Quality Assurance on the product’s infrastructure and site user experience
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.