In RavenPack we are searching for a Product Manager to join RavenPack’s Product Team in our Marbella office, Spain. Remote work is also available, preferably in similar EU time zones.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about building web-based products for finance that customers love. You will join an energetic team of talented individuals working on a big data analytics platform. You will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, helping our team to design and deliver new features that embody the company’s vision and strategy. The Product Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day ownership of a new product offering. You will be expected to liaise with key stakeholders including customers, businesses, and the product development team in order to build an application for the financial investment space.
You must be able to understand technology, manage projects, and coordinate new releases with the rest of the organization. Deadlines must be met with the highest level of quality and a hands-on approach to testing and validating is required. While not a strict requirement, it would be beneficial to have a firm understanding of how portfolio management works and the typical workflows used in investment firm decision-making processes.
RavenPack’s product offering ranges from raw data to REST APIs and a visual frontend.
The ability to communicate effectively in English, both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement.
- +4 years experience in product management
- +2 years experience in software development companies
- Proven working experience in product management
- Track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Ability to develop product development strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Ability to understand complex problems related to creating and serving data products to clients
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Drive for excellence, strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all stakeholders
- Background in product development in the finance sector.
- Experience working in the financial investment sector
- Knowledge of financial investment terminology.
- Work directly with Senior Management and the Sales Department to develop the marketing plans and business strategies
- Gather requirements and create detailed functional specifications to deliver strong business value
- Define the vision and product roadmap
- Act as Product Owner, leading the development, launch, and all aspects of the product life-cycle for these products
- Manage the product specification, prioritization, and backlog
- Collaborate with QA, Engineering, and Content teams to ensure the most robust solution is delivered
- Support pre and post-launch activities, including participation in client calls & training
- Documentation and training of new features for specialists
- Manage unexpected changes to our product
- Continuously improve our external and internal deliverables and operational processes
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.