Location: Marbella, Spain
RavenPack is looking for a full-time Product Manager to join RavenPack’s Product Team at our Spanish headquarter.
You will start working remotely due to the COVID-19 restrictions. Once the situation comes back to normal, you will be required to work in our office in Marbella (Spain).
As a Product Manager, you will provide support to the Senior Product Manager in realizing the vision of the executive team, as the product team develops and manages the roadmap for the product. You will also work across the organization to sync all the teams working on projects to accomplish these goals. You will be expected to take ownership of a number of existing product features while helping to build the next generation of RavenPack’s products. Your responsibilities will include research and validation, specification of new features, and ensuring the timely delivery of various projects by coordinating with cross-functional teams.
You will be reporting directly to the Senior Product Manager and will interact with various departments on a daily basis: operations, engineering, QA, design teams, and internal stakeholders.
The ability to communicate effectively in English, both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement.
European Union’s legal working status is required.
- +2 years of professional experience in product management
- Hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience with providing client/technical support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of UI/UX principles and product development
- Drive for excellence, strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to clearly document findings and summarise discussions
- Basic knowledge of Python and SQL
- Tech-savvy and passionate about new technologies
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, or similar technologies is a plus
- Experience with REST APIs and relational databases is a plus
- Assisting the Product Management team with day to day administrative tasks
- Providing support to the Product Management team by creating tasks, mockups, and reports for analysis
- Assisting in cross-functional scheduling and communication with development, design, operations, business development, and classification
- Ensuring that all workflows, processes, changes, data manipulations, etc. are effectively documented and shared
- Researching and advising Product Management with trends in the competitive landscape
- Creating and implementing effective documentation, meeting agendas, and plans for the product
- Preparing presentations for Management on product improvements and performance including achievements, optimizations, and roadblocks
- Performing continuous Quality Assurance on the product’s infrastructure and site user experience
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.