Location: Marbella, Spain
RavenPack is looking for a Product Manager to join us in our Marbella office, who will be responsible for the day-to-day ownership of a new product. You must be passionate about building web-based products and you must have a firm understanding of how portfolio management and investment decision-making processes work. You will coordinate key stakeholders including customers, business, the Product and Development teams in order to leverage technology that creates meaningful solutions for our clients.
The ability to communicate effectively in English both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement. Only candidates with EU legal working status will be considered.
Responsibilities of a Product Manager:
- Work directly with Senior Management and the Sales Department to develop the marketing plans and business strategies.
- Gather requirements and create detailed functional specifications to deliver strong business value.
- Define the vision and product roadmap.
- Act as Product Owner, leading the development, launch and all aspects of the product life-cycle for these products.
- Manage the product specification, prioritization and backlog.
- Collaborate with QA, Engineering and Content teams to ensure the most robust solution is delivered.
- Support pre and post-launch activities, including participation in client calls & training.
- Documentation and training of new features for specialists.
- Manage unexpected changes to our product.
- Continuously improve our external and internal deliverables and operational processes.
- 3+ years of significant experience in a relevant role, either working as Product Manager or working in a similar cross-functional capacity.
- Knowledge/experience working in the Financial Investment sector.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with Scrum methodology.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prioritization and multitasking skills are essential.
- Ability to develop business cases that support decision making.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Background in software development.
- Experience in working closely with technology development teams, especially in an agile software development environment.
- Experience in Saas Product Management.
- Understanding of machine learning.
RavenPack is the leading big data analytics provider for financial services. Financial professionals rely on RavenPack for its speed and accuracy in analyzing large amounts of unstructured content. The company's products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk or increase efficiency by systematically incorporating the effects of public information in their models or workflows. RavenPack's clients include the most successful hedge funds, banks, and asset managers in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.