Location: Marbella, Spain
In RavenPack we are searching for an Office Assistant/Bilingual Receptionist to join RavenPack’s Admin Team
As a Bilingual Receptionist you will work across the organization and, also, independently. You will be reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer and will interact with the whole company to ensure the smooth running of the operations related to the office.
The ability to communicate effectively in English both in writing and verbally is a must. European Union legal working status is required. Competitive compensation and a fun working environment. Relocation assistance available, but working remotely is not possible for this position.
As a Bilingual Receptionist , you will be in charge of maintaining office operations by receiving and distributing communications, maintaining supplies and equipment; picking up and delivering items and providing an excellent first point of contact service to our employees and external visitors.
- Receiving and transferring internal and external phone calls
- Arranging conferences, meetings, or travel reservations for office personnel
- Maintaining the reception and communal areas
- Managing office supplies and facilities
- Administration ad-hoc duties
- Track and obtain invoices of purchases
- Assisting with different event organisations for the team
- Excellent all round administrative abilities
- Proactive and confident working independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- High level Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel, Gmail and Google Sheets, comfortable with computers in general
- Good all round multi-tasker
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent telephone, email manners and strong organizational skills
- Previous reception experience is required
- You must be fluent in both Spanish and English
Previous experience in a similar position.
If you want to make a difference by participating in meaningful projects and working with the most innovative company in the financial technology space, RavenPack is the place for you. RavenPack has an amazing team and we are proud to provide a supportive environment where everybody can enjoy the continuous learning curve.
- Meaningful work: RavenPack solves real problems by developing unique technologies.
- Team of excellence: We are proud to gather an international and diverse team of talented professionals that decided to join us to make a great impact in the world.
- Competitive Salary: In RavenPack, we believe that your time and experience needs to be fairly rewarded.
- Continuous learning: Never stop learning! We offer the support that you need to grow within the team.
- Innovation: Innovation is the key to our success, so we encourage you to speak up and tell us about your vision.
- Supportive environment: We believe in finding a balance between private and professional life, so we are open to hearing your personal circumstances to ease the adaptation.
- Professional growth: Once we bet on somebody, we want you to be part of the family and to grow professionally with us.
- Flexible Holidays: You will enjoy paid holidays plus bank holidays and we give you the flexibility on when to take them. For example, you can choose to work on a bank holiday and swap it for another day of your choice, so you can take a better advantage of your time off.
RavenPack is the leading big data analytics provider for financial services. Financial professionals rely on RavenPack for its speed and accuracy in analyzing large amounts of unstructured content. The company's products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk or increase efficiency by systematically incorporating the effects of public information in their models or workflows. RavenPack's clients include the most successful hedge funds, banks, and asset managers in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.