RavenPack is hiring a full-time Marketing Manager to join our international Business Development department.
As a Marketing Manager at RavenPack, you will be responsible for defining, coordinating, and executing a wide range of marketing activities. You will focus on a multi-channel marketing approach leveraging digital marketing and process automation as the cornerstone of our marketing strategy. You will be part of a highly motivated international team dedicated to improving brand awareness, organizing our own and sponsored events, increasing our website traffic through a variety of channels, conceptualizing new campaigns, with the ultimate objective to increase lead generation and sales.
We are looking for a tenacious, self-motivated, curious, creative, and results-oriented team player to join our innovative and entrepreneurial marketing team. You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing and coordinate your actions with the team’s specialists.
- University degree in a marketing-related field is preferred. Candidates who majored in English and who have marketing experience may also apply.
- 5+ years of overall marketing experience, preferably in a financial services industry or a large corporate organization in the technology industry
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Be a results-oriented, independent self-starter with a sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to manage multiple marketing projects while balancing competing priorities with tight deadlines.
- Work independently under minimal supervision.
- Display pride of ownership, rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned tasks and goals.
Responsibilities as a Marketing Manager
Go-To-Market Strategy and Implementation
- Identify new and innovative methods of engaging customers through a variety of channels
- Identify and coordinate our participation in industry events and organize/run our own events
- Collect, track and report on marketing campaigns using salesforce for better ROI attribution
- Implement an Industry-specific approach to our marketing campaigns.
- Identify press opportunities, building relationships with publications and other influential individuals
Content Development and Management
- Coordinate with the team for the production of marketing materials to support the various campaigns
- Propose new content and repurpose existing content to create a flow for constant lead generation
- Ensure that the content produced is consistent in terms of quality and relevance
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.