Marketing & Communication Specialist
We are looking for a full-time Marketing & Communication Specialist to join RavenPack´s Marketing team in Marbella, Spain. You will join a team responsible for executing a range of marketing and communications activities that will grow RavenPack’s presence in our ecosystem by assisting with industry events, brand promotions, partnerships, and initiatives. You will foster higher brand visibility by actively promoting RavenPack in the press.
The ability to communicate effectively in English, both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement.
European Union’s legal working status is required.
- A University degree in marketing or communications-related field is preferred.
- 2+ years of overall marketing or communication experience in B2B corporate communications, marketing, or community engagement for an international company
- Experience pitching journalists and placing content on new media desirable. Proficiency in MuckRack, Meltwater, or similar platform desirable.
- Outstanding speaking and writing skills in English are required, as well as the ability to drive and influence conversations to achieve goals
- Experience assisting with events, logistics desirable.
- Be a results-oriented, independent self-starter with a sense of urgency and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to manage multiple marketing projects while balancing competing priorities with tight deadlines.
- Work independently under minimal supervision with particular care for details.
- Display pride of ownership, rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned tasks and goals.
- Assist our marketing executive in preparing events to grow our public profile by:
- Researching webinar and podcast guests for RavenPack’s events roster
- Researching event sponsorships for external events
- Researching and evaluating competitor events
- Take ownership of our awards initiatives: research and prepare award applications for industry awards
- Maintain events website page and upload new contents to our website
- Research journalists and prepare pitches to secure print, broadcast, and online media coverage in global outlets based on RavenPack’s communication strategy
- Raise the profile of RavenPack through pitch calls, emails, social media outreach, press releases, and media advisories.
- Locate, develop and place RavenPack research, surveys and thought leadership in media
- Work with external PR firms and communications partners to support the PR strategy
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.