Machine Learning Engineer
Location: Marbella, Spain
At RavenPack we are searching for a Machine Learning Engineer with Natural Language Processing (NLP) knowledge to join our development team.
You will work with the Applied Machine Learning (ML) team, creating NLP models and following them through testing and into production usage. These models will be used to produce analytics over hundreds of thousands of documents each day, all in real-time.
You will be working within a skilled development team, with experts in languages such as Python, Java or Common Lisp, also working closely with our Data Science team.
The ability to communicate effectively in English both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement.
*European Union’s legal working status is required.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Good knowledge of Natural Language Processing techniques and models.
- Experience designing and implementing Neural Networks.
- Experience working with TensorFlow / Keras or similar tools.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new technologies independently.
- Good documentation and communication skills.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) tools such as S3, SageMaker or EC2
- Handle multiple sources of data and effective data manipulation, automating it where possible.
- Research state-of-the-art NLP models.
- Implement those models and ensure that they will work with low latency and high accuracy in real-time.
- Write and maintain tools that help to create, deploy, evaluate, and monitor ML models in an effective manner.
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.