Machine Learning Data Engineer
About the role
Do you enjoy playing with data? The Machine Learning Team at RavenPack is seeking Data Engineers to help create powerful data manipulation tools and contribute in exciting developments with a direct impact on our Machine Learning products. The ability to communicate effectively in English, both in writing and verbally is a must.
You will work in the ML team to bring smart solutions that allow us to deal with huge amounts of data and Machine Learning models. You will have to play with exciting tools and databases, and if it doesn’t exist, you will create them.
Some of the tasks you will have to do is:
- Manipulate data for generating datasets from our huge archive
- Use different data sources to enrich data
- Put Machine Learning models in production
- Monitorize the accuracy & different metrics of those models
- Research performance optimization techniques to our TF models and apply them
- Have fun with data
We have one of the largest archives of annotated textual data available, over 20 years of it to play with… We call it our Data Disneyland. If you are excited by the opportunity to work with a world class technical team to deliver a high traffic, high performance, highly evolved infrastructure, then we want to talk with you.
What you need to succeed
- BS or MS in Computer Science or relevant field
- 2+ years of relevant experience in data engineering and/or data-driven apps development
- Experience with Python, Pandas, SQL, No-SQL
- Knowledge of neural networks, preferably with TensorFlow
Nice to have
- Deep Learning modelling experience
- Hadoop-Spark, distributed systems
- Searching & ranking knowledge
Life at RavenPack
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 200+ team members between our offices in Marbella, New York City, and Singapore. We value collaboration and innovative thinking and are on a mission to hire the very best, and give them the room and support to grow with us. We pride ourselves on new ideas that can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.