Lead Generation Specialist
Location: Marbella, Spain
RavenPack is looking for a Lead Generation Specialist. The ideal candidate will perform and lead a wide variety of data-driven tasks and processes. You will be responsible for organizing our B2B lead acquisition end-to-end process, including identifying, acquiring, nurturing and converting leads from external datasets and other sources using sophisticated tools and methods to gain intelligence and tactical and strategic insights. The main goal of this role is to improve sales and marketing effectiveness across the organization.
Are you thrilled by the prospect of working for a Leading FinTech company in a multicultural and international environment? Join RavenPack and help us in our mission to democratize Big Data.
The ability to communicate effectively in English both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement. European Union legal working status is required. Competitive compensation and a fun working environment. Relocation assistance available, but working remotely is not possible for this position.
Responsibilities as a Lead Generation Specialist:
- Evaluate new data sources (i.e. investment analysts and traders) for (i) lead acquisition in the B2B space and (ii) data to enhance and expand lead records.
- Use modeling techniques to optimize lead generation process and accuracy.
- Generate base and enhanced lead records into Salesforce
- Work closely with sales and marketing management on lead effectiveness, measuring both qualitative & quantitative ROI
- Define and deploy reports/dashboard to measure lead quality performance and evaluate business performance metrics.
- Work closely with the IT Department and DBA with data cleansing and processing as well as data management to support marketing analytics.
- Assist and experiment with the deployment of sophisticated search methods to identify prospect lead sources on targeted websites.
- 3+ years experience in business intelligence/marketing analytics Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field. Advanced education or certifications are a plus
- Must have experience with best-in-class marketing analytics and supporting platforms, including Google Analytics and Salesforce
- Excellent project management skills and ability to coordinate multiple tasks at once
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, listening and teamwork skills, and effective presentation skills collaborating with business leaders.
- Work independently under minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels and business units of the organization.
- Display pride of ownership, rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned tasks and goals.
RavenPack is the leading big data analytics provider for financial services. Financial professionals rely on RavenPack for its speed and accuracy in analyzing large amounts of unstructured content. The company's products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk or increase efficiency by systematically incorporating the effects of public information in their models or workflows. RavenPack's clients include the most successful hedge funds, banks, and asset managers in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.