Lead Generation Specialist
Remote, London, Marbella
As a Lead Generation Specialist at RavenPack, you will join a team responsible for executing a range of marketing activities. You will assist in increasing website traffic, optimizing online marketing processes, crafting copy, improving email campaign performance, generating new leads, and having an overall omnichannel marketing approach to maximize visibility for the line of business and ultimately sales.
We are looking for a tenacious, self-motivated, curious, creative, and results-oriented team player to join our innovative and entrepreneurial marketing team. This position can be based in our Marbella office. The option of Remote Work is also available.
- Proficiency in English -- both written and verbally-- is a must, as English is the working language for this role.
- A University degree in a marketing-related field is preferred.
- 3+ years of overall marketing experience in digital marketing
- 2+ years of experience marketing B2B demand generation including large-scale email marketing campaigns using marketing automation systems, landing pages, and segmented messaging, complemented by digital campaigns, SEO, SEM, retargeting, events, and content promotions (webinars, podcasts). B2C experience is desirable but not central to the role.
- Be a results-oriented, independent self-starter with a sense of urgency and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to manage multiple marketing projects while balancing competing priorities with tight deadlines.
- Work independently under minimal supervision.
- Display pride of ownership, rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned tasks and goals.
Nice to Haves
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Proficiency in at least one advanced mailing engine
- Experience launching new offerings and generating buzz
- Run a portfolio of multi-step email and ad campaigns, from selecting target segments and creating supporting landing pages to tracking results, A/B testing messages, and reporting on ROI.
- Optimize website for SEO and user journeys
- Collect, track and report on marketing campaigns on Salesforce for better ROI attribution.
- Understand audience database segmentation to implement segment-specific marketing campaigns.
- Help manage the company’s native social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube amongst others.
- Assist in coordinating the creative execution of marketing collaterals working with internal and external resources meeting all RavenPack brand standards.
- Identify new and innovative methods of engaging customers through established channels
- Conceptualize and create new campaigns of digital marketing communications
- Focus on generating new content and repurposing existing content to create a flow for constant lead generation
- Create dynamic HTML email and landing page templates where necessary to improve performance.
- Engage and direct agency partners in the creation and delivery of tasks keeping track of campaign performance.
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.