IT Cybersecurity Specialist
We are looking for an IT CyberSecurity Specialist to join RavenPack Devops team in Marbella, Spain. You will help us on the deployment and maintenance at different security layers of our on-premise infrastructure, protecting and updating our systems with the best tools will be one of your missions.
As an IT Cybersecurity Specialist at RavenPack, you will report directly to the IT Support Manager and will work with an international team of developers skilled in SQL, Python, Java, Common Lisp, and Cloud technologies to ensure that all goals are accomplished cost-effectively.
The ability to communicate effectively in English, both writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement.
European Union’s legal working status is required.
- +2-3 Years of experience working as Windows and Linux System Administrator. (Windows Server, CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Experience working with Linux and Windows vulnerabilities, you are also able to understand and fix them.
- Excellent knowledge at Networking concepts.
- Experience working with Network Security and Detection tools, for Windows and Linux. (Nessus, Burp Suite, Snort, Wireshark, nc, nmap and many others)
- Scripting skills in Bash or Python.
- Docker Skills will also be recognized for this position.
- Desirable: Experience with G Suite and security mechanisms.
- Your main responsibility will be the security across RavenPack on-premise infrastructure and users.
- Research and Implementation of tools and technologies in order to have the best results at security level.
- Detect in a proactive way Data leaks, vulnerabilities, breaches and threats across our infrastructure, users and networks.
- As part of the RavenPack Operations team, one of your duties will be to form part of our on-call rotative system to monitor and maintain our production infrastructure.
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.