Human Resources Assistant
Location: Marbella, Spain
RavenPack is looking for an Human Resources Assistant to join RavenPack’s Business Operation Team.
As an HR Assistant, you will be in charge of providing day to day administrative support to the HR Department and across the organization in various initiatives. You should be able to ensure our HR department is organized and operates to attract, hire and maintain our employees using various recruiting tools.
You will be reporting directly to the COO and will interact with the Talent Acquisition Specialist and with the hiring managers to support and develop some HR projects.
The ability to communicate effectively in English and in Spanish both in writing and verbally is a must. European Union legal working status is required. Competitive compensation and a fun working environment. Relocation assistance available, but working remotely is not possible for this position.
Responsibilities as an Human Resources Assistant
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Specialist to prepare and post job offers, candidate screening and schedule phone, video and face to face interviews.
- Actively manage calendars and schedule meetings, including video conferencing and technical support for meetings
- Responding to queries from management and other team members quickly, clearly and courteously.
- Managing physical information (contracts, legal documents…), keeping employee’s files organized and ensuring a smooth transition to digital. Updating HR databases (e.g. new hires, vacation and sick leaves)
- Supporting new foreign employees on legal-work related requests (ex. NIE, Social Security number,...).
- Assisting in special HR projects and initiatives on an ad-hoc basis.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Academic background (Human Resources, Labor Relations, Law, Business Administration, Psychology,...) or equivalent admin experience as part of an HR department.
- Hand on experience with HR software.
- Strong written and oral communications skills: Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels throughout the organization
- Highly proactive, intuitive, resourceful, self-sufficient, sharp, and capable of multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to communicate effectively in English and in Spanish both in writing and verbally is a must
RavenPack is the leading big data analytics provider for financial services. Financial professionals rely on RavenPack for its speed and accuracy in analyzing large amounts of unstructured content. The company's products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk or increase efficiency by systematically incorporating the effects of public information in their models or workflows. RavenPack's clients include the most successful hedge funds, banks, and asset managers in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.