HR & Payroll Specialist
Location: Marbella, Spain
RavenPack is seeking an HR & Payroll Specialist to join the Administration team in Marbella (Spain). We are looking for a proactive, passionate and yet very responsible and rigorous person who wants to learn and develop him/herself in this challenging environment as an HR Administration & Payroll Specialist based in Marbella. You will be reporting directly to the COO. The ability to communicate effectively in English , both in writing and verbally is a must.
*European Union’s legal working status is required
- Degree in Labor Sciences and Human Resources/ Business Administration / Economics or similar
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Advanced computer user (Excel, Word, PowerPoint...)
- High-quality service to internal customers
- Problem solving, initiative, work quickly and without errors
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Fluent English and Spanish is a must
- Prepare employment contracts, consultant agreements, employee certificates, etc.
- Manage and maintain personnel files and other employee information such as hires, promotions, transfers and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting
- Maintain and update payroll records, changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, deductions and bonifications
- Monitor holidays, sickness, labor accidents, maternity leave, unpaid leaves, etc
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Address payroll related issues with employees
- Keep up to date with legislative changes and statutory regulations
- Support the HR team with ad hoc tasks and projects
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.