Financial Sales Executive - Marbella
At RavenPack, we are searching for a Financial Sales Executive to join our Sales & Marketing Team.
As a Financial Sales Executive, you will be in charge of developing relationships and closing contractual commitments to subscribe to the firms' financial data products. You will be reporting directly to the Director of Sales & Marketing and will interact with our Client Support, Data Science and Product teams to achieve your goals.
The ability to communicate effectively in English both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement. European Union legal working status is required. Competitive compensation and a fun working environment. Relocation assistance available, but working remotely is not possible for this position.
Responsibilities of a Financial Sales Executive:
You will be responsible for managing the sales process for new business within EMEA & APAC. You will be developing business strategies and sales tactics to prospect and close new strategic clients, to ensure territory growth and profitability. You will also work closely with the Account Management team to identify and close additional sales opportunities with existing customers, when needed.
- Develop knowledge and a thorough understanding of the firm's products and the business problems they can address in the financial marketplace.
- Present, in a compelling way, the firms' solutions in person, and via electronic presentations.
- Follow and execute a structured sales process for revenue growth and prospecting.
- Uncover new revenue opportunities within an account based on the understanding of the work flows and quantitative strategies being deployed within the prospect.
- Maintain rigorous sales process and contact records using firms CRM system.
- Achieve net new revenue growth targets and maximize retention capabilities within accounts.
- Pricing and conducting the negotiation with customers.
- +3 yrs experience in a comparable financial sales environment, preferably financial software or data products with emphasis on trading, risk and asset management.
- Bachelor's degree – preferably with a focus on business and finance, computer science, or mathematics.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to convey important messages to clients and develop rapport over the phone.
- Experience in fee negotiation. Proven history of consistently growing an assigned territory.
- Must have sold into the financial industry.
- Must have good knowledge of the research and quantitative segments of the financial markets.
- Excellent time management/organizational skills. Able to multitask and adhere to short deadlines.
- MBA/CFA a plus.
If you want to make a difference by participating in meaningful projects and working with the most innovative company in the financial technology space, RavenPack is the place for you. RavenPack has an amazing team and we are proud to provide a supportive environment where everybody can enjoy the continuous learning curve.
- Meaningful work: RavenPack solves real problems by developing unique technologies.
- Team of excellence: We are proud to gather an international and diverse team of talented professionals that decided to join us to make a great impact in the world.
- Competitive salary: In RavenPack, we believe that your time and experience needs to be fairly rewarded.
- Continuous learning: Never stop learning! We offer the support that you need to grow within the team.
- Innovation: Innovation is the key to our success, so we encourage you to speak up and tell us about your vision.
- Supportive environment: We believe in finding a balance between private and professional life, so we are open to hear your personal circumstances to ease the adaptation.
- Professional growth: Once we bet on somebody, we want you to be part of the family and to grow professionally with us.
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.