Executive Assistant to CEO
RavenPack is seeking a proactive Executive Assistant to support the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The ideal candidate must exercise excellent judgment, have exceptional communication skills, demonstrate strong customer service and professionalism and handle numerous projects with a high level of accuracy. The successful candidate will have experience supporting senior-level executives and be comfortable interacting with other high-level members of the team and external clients in a fast-paced ever-changing environment.
The Executive Assistant role is onsite in Marbella, Spain.
The ability to communicate effectively in English and Spanish, both in writing and verbally is a must.
European Union’s legal working status is required.
Skills and Experience
- Interested candidates should have experience in a similar role, assisting high-level Executives in a fast-paced, demanding, and global environment.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish, both written and spoken.
- Must be patient, calm, clear-thinking, poised, professional, and energetic.
- Must be proficient in PC environment, particularly MS Office and productivity applications.
- Must have superb organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills; polite and pleasant yet direct.
- Must possess strong time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize issues.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills – must have a polite and professional demeanor and phone manner and be comfortable liaising with senior management level people.
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills – must be discreet, proactive, resourceful, flexible, and creative.
- Prior experience in the technology industry is preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in Business or related field.
- Prior experience working for senior-level management is preferred.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value different perspectives.
- Gatekeeping, calendar, and correspondence management – Must maintain CEO’s schedule; coordinate email and calendar as directed; manage conference/meeting/event coordination; etc.
- Confident in liaising with high-profile individuals. Must be proactive in helping to manage his schedule (e.g., not reluctant to interrupt a meeting if he needs to stay on schedule with subsequent meetings).
- Travel management – Must arrange and facilitate domestic, international, and multi-destination travel including flights, hotels, and cars, entertainment events. Must understand the CEO’s preferences and be able to proactively address them.
- Expense management – Prepare and track all expense reports; understand and align with all policies, guidelines, and procedures for expense processing;
- Phone coverage – Must cover all incoming calls quickly and effectively; understand and use the company’s web and audio conferencing resources; understand key contacts internally in order to field calls and address issues expeditiously.
- Coordination with Management Team – coordination with other assistants or company executives.
- Word processing and document/presentation creation – Be comfortable with word processing, presentation, and customizations in MS Office and Google Suite to create and edit documents, enter data, and create correspondence.
- General administrative support.
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.