ESG Product Manager
Location: Marbella, Spain
RavenPack is hiring an Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Product Manager to join the Product team in Marbella (Spain). You will work with a dynamic group of people in multiple teams, including research analysts, software developers, data scientists, and product developers. You will report to the Senior Product Manager for the RPA Product.
The ability to communicate effectively in English, both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement. European Union’s legal working status is required.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 2+ years of proven industry experience focused on ESG
- Experience with ESG products such as MSCI ESG Ratings or Sustainalytics is a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively but also complete research independently
- Strong writing, communications, and analytical skills
- Advanced level of English, written and verbally
- Highly detail-oriented
- Passion for our mission to create a positive impact.
- Working on a new ESG product targeting financial firms.
- Finding sources of content for ESG and defining new events in our taxonomy
- Synthesizing large amounts of data into concise, decision-useful information for ESG investors
- Taking all of your expertise related to ESG and applying that to a new and exciting market
- Offering and working directly with key industry participants to find new and innovative ways to provide a better product.
- Interacting with clients, understanding the problems they face and how RavenPack’s technology can help solve them
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.