Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: New York, USA
As a Digital Marketing Specialist at RavenPack, you will be responsible for executing a range of marketing activities. You will assist in increasing website traffic, optimizing online marketing processes, crafting copy, improving email campaign performance, generating new leads, and having an overall omnichannel marketing approach to maximize visibility for the line of business and ultimately sales.
We are looking for a tenacious, self-motivated, curious, creative, and results-oriented team player to join our innovative and entrepreneurial marketing team.
Go-to-Market Strategy and implementation
- Identify new and innovative methods of engaging customers through established channels
- Exhibit knowledge of lead management systems and use of digital Ad placement platforms including Linkedin and Google Ads
- Demonstrate understanding of core SEM and SEO principles including Google Goal-Setting and Analytics.
- Collect, track and report on marketing campaigns on Salesforce for better ROI attribution.
- Understand audience database segmentation to implement segment-specific marketing campaigns.
- Help manage the company’s native social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube amongst others.
- Assist in coordinating the creative execution of marketing collaterals working with internal and external resources meeting all RavenPack brand standards.
Content Development and Management
- Conceptualize and create new campaigns of digital marketing communications
- Focus on generating new content and repurposing existing content to create a flow for constant lead generation
- Create dynamic HTML email and landing page templates where necessary to improve performance.
- Engage and direct agency partners in the creation and delivery of tasks keeping track on campaign performance.
- University degree in a marketing-related field is preferred. Candidates who majored in English and who have marketing experience may also apply.
- 3+ years of overall marketing experience, preferably in a financial services industry or a large corporate organization working in digital marketing
- 2+ years of experience in SEO and SEM and using Google Analytics, Ads, and Salesforce to launch and execute end to end campaigns
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Be a results-oriented, independent self-starter with a sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to manage multiple marketing projects while balancing competing priorities with tight deadlines.
- Work independently under minimal supervision.
- Display pride of ownership, rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned tasks and goals.
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.