Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Marbella, Spain
As a Digital Marketing Specialist at RavenPack, you will be responsible for executing a range of marketing activities. You will assist in increasing website traffic, optimizing online marketing processes, crafting copy, improving email campaign performance, generating new leads and having an overall omni-channel marketing approach to maximize visibility for the line of business and ultimately sales.
We are looking for a tenacious, self-motivated, curious, creative and results-oriented team player to join our innovative and entrepreneurial marketing team.
The ability to communicate effectively in English both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement. European Union legal working status is required. Competitive compensation and a fun working environment. Relocation assistance available, but working remotely is not possible for this position.
Responsibilities as a Digital Marketing Specialist:
Go-to-Market Strategy and implementation
- Identify new and innovative methods of engaging customers through established channels
- Exhibit knowledge of lead management systems and use of digital Ad placement platforms including Linkedin and Google Ads
- Demonstrate understanding of core SEM and SEO principles including Google Goal-Setting and Analytics.
- Collect, track and report on marketing campaigns on Salesforce for better ROI attribution.
- Understand audience database segmentation to implement segment-specific marketing campaigns.
- Help manage the company’s native social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube amongst others.
- Assist in coordinating the creative execution of marketing collaterals working with internal and external resources meeting all RavenPack brand standards.
Content Development and Management
- Conceptualize and create new campaigns of digital marketing communications
- Focus on generating new content and repurposing existing content to create a flow for constant lead generation
- Create dynamic HTML email and landing page templates where necessary to improve performance.
- Engage and direct agency partners in the creation and delivery of tasks keeping track on campaign performance.
- University degree in a marketing-related field is preferred. Candidates who majored in English and who have marketing experience may also apply.
- 3+ years of overall marketing experience, preferably in a financial services industry or a large corporate organization working in digital marketing
- 2+ years of experience in SEO and SEM and using Google Analytics, Ads, and Salesforce to launch and execute end to end campaigns
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Be a results-oriented, independent self-starter with a sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to manage multiple marketing projects while balancing competing priorities with tight deadlines.
- Work independently under minimal supervision.
- Display pride of ownership, rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned tasks and goals.
RavenPack is the leading big data analytics provider for financial services. Financial professionals rely on RavenPack for its speed and accuracy in analyzing large amounts of unstructured content. The company's products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk or increase efficiency by systematically incorporating the effects of public information in their models or workflows. RavenPack's clients include the most successful hedge funds, banks, and asset managers in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.