RavenPack is hiring a full-time Data Analyst to join RavenPack's Data Science team in Marbella, Spain. You will be participating in the analysis, evaluation, and onboarding of new content for a variety of departments in the company. You will interact with peers across various lines of business and technical teams to support projects that will span big data analysis and product development among others.
The ability to communicate effectively in English, both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement.
*European Union’s legal working status is required.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree required in Computer Science, Mathematics or other related fields.
- Advanced skills in SQL, Python, or similar technologies
- Experience with Time Series Analysis
- Experience with REST APIs and relational databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to clearly document findings and summarise discussions
- Drive for excellence, strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Tech-savvy and passionate about new technologies
- Desirable exposure to AWS cloud services: S3, Athena, Aurora, Elasticsearch, Dynamodb, etc...
- Experience with working with database management systems is a plus
- Lead Data Analysis projects on both external and internal content.
- Working closely with QA, Product, and Data Science Research Teams to ensure high quality of data.
- Document and define specs for features and/or improvements of data solutions according to our (internal/external) customer needs.
- Handle large data requests and efficiently utilize cloud resources for data requests.
- Process and analyze large datasets to evaluate them at different levels.
- Monitor analytics to detect unexpected patterns and potential miss behaviors.
- Participate in the development of new products shaping the future of the financial industry.
- Interact with fun and interesting colleagues across different departments in the organization.
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.