Customer Success Specialist
We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join RavenPack’s Client Services team in Marbella.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will work with the Sales and Account Management teams supporting a global client base consisting of the world’s top banks and hedge funds. The product you will support is a financial data product, delivered in real-time using a custom API.
The ability to communicate effectively in English as a native or near-native both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement. European Union legal working status is required. On-site training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Responsibilities as a Customer Success Specialist:
- Supporting both new trials and our existing clients; including many of the largest banks, hedge funds, assets managers and consulting teams worldwide.
- Providing orientation sessions for new clients.
- Producing special data cuts using Athena (training on Athena provided).
- Working cross-functionally with the Sales and the Product teams.
- Keeping track of client's feedback and suggesting improvements.
- University-level education.
- Proven experience answering clients or peers' complex questions after thorough investigation.
- Quality oriented; you need to have demonstrable meticulous work on sensitive subjects.
- Proven experience in resolving issues on various and complex subjects.
- Innate troubleshooter with previous experience in cross-functional team work.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Apps.
- Previous experience working in a fintech or a SaaS company.
What's in it for you
- International Culture: With its headquarters in Marbella, Spain, and presence in New York and London, RavenPack takes pride in being a truly diverse global organization.
- Continuous learning: We provide the support needed to grow within the team.
- Innovation: Innovation is the key to our success, so we encourage you to speak up and tell us about your vision.
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.