Customer Success Specialist
We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join RavenPack’s Client Services team in our office in Marbella, Spain.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will work with the Sales and Account Management teams supporting a global client base consisting of the world’s top banks and hedge funds. The product you will support is a financial data product, delivered in real-time using a custom API.
The ability to communicate effectively in English both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement.
European Union’s legal working status is required.
- University-level education required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Apps.
- Skill with Microsoft Excel functions such as pivot tables.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Ability to work to a schedule and on several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to be client-facing and to communicate effectively and politely.
- Drive for excellence, attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Networker and a team player.
- Experience working in the finance space preferably.
- IT Background, basic knowledge of Python (or any scripting language) / SQL / AWS Athena.
- Supporting new trials and existing clients.
- Providing orientation sessions for new clients.
- Producing special data cuts using Excel or command-line tools.
- Providing technical support for an international sales team.
- Keeping track of client feedback and suggesting improvements.
- Writing documentation to support the product line.
- Willing to do rotation shifts.
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.