Customer Service Representative - Marbella
Location: Marbella, Spain
Position immediately available for a client services specialist to join RavenPack’s Client Services team in Marbella.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work with the Sales and Account Management teams supporting a global client base consisting of the world’s top banks and hedge funds. The product you will support is a financial data product, delivered in real-time using a custom API.
The ability to communicate effectively in English both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement. European Union legal working status is required. On-site training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Responsibilities as a Customer Service Representative:
- Supporting new trials and existing clients.
- Providing orientation sessions for new clients.
- Producing special data cuts using Excel or command line tools.
- Providing technical support for an international sales team.
- Keeping track of client feedback and suggesting improvements.
- Writing documentation to support product line.
- A proficient level of English and the ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally is a must
- University level education required
- Proven customer service experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- Skill with Microsoft Excel functionality such as pivot tables
- Ability to work to a schedule and on several projects simultaneously
- Ability to be client facing and to communicate effectively and politely
- Drive for excellence, attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Networker and team player.
- Experience working in the finance space preferable
- IT Background
RavenPack is the leading big data analytics provider for financial services. Financial professionals rely on RavenPack for its speed and accuracy in analyzing large amounts of unstructured content. The company's products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk or increase efficiency by systematically incorporating the effects of public information in their models or workflows. RavenPack's clients include the most successful hedge funds, banks, and asset managers in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.