Content Marketing Executive - Marbella
Location: Marbella, Spain
Are you thrilled by the prospect of working for a Leading FinTech company in a multicultural and International environment? Join RavenPack and help us in our mission to democratize Big Data.
As a Content Marketing Executive, you will participate in the planning, development, maintenance, execution, and performance of RavenPack’s digital assets, including the website, Social Media accounts, webinars, videos, and blog, to optimize our presence and support external campaigns.
You are a creator of content with intermediate experience, who can write anything from ads to white papers to video scripts. You are knowledgeable about B2B marketing and you love breaking down complex concepts into compelling, informative materials.
You will report directly to the Head of Marketing and interact with a variety of different teams within the organization. You will work with an international team alongside our rapidly growing Business Development Department.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive to take the next step in their career by joining the preeminent company in big data for finance, while also developing their business skills to the fullest.
The ability to communicate effectively in English both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement. European Union legal working status is required. Competitive compensation and a fun working environment. Relocation assistance available, but working remotely is not possible for this position.
Responsibilities as a Content Marketing Executive:
As a Content Marketing Executive, you will be in charge of developing the marketing content to support the business globally.
- Understand the requirements of the Marketing department and adhere to multiple deadlines.
- Write, Edit, Publish content.
- Identification and management of relations with third parties to ensure our content is properly syndicated.
- Participation in defining the target audience and the most relevant message content and format for each campaign.
- Participation in the design of online (landing pages, microsites, emails, banners, etc.) and offline marketing collaterals (prints, exhibition booth, etc.).
- A/B test and iterate concepts to optimize marketing campaigns.
- Ensure proper campaign tracking is in place to report on ROI.
- Participation in the development of features to measure ROI through different marketing channels.
- Maintain the budget spend and allocation and communicate effectively with the Finance team.
- BS or BA degree, plus at least 3+ years of work experience in marketing, ideally in B2B.
- Experience with Content Management Systems.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Native English/bilingual.
- Writing experience: email marketing, direct marketing copy, and turning product features into easy-to-understand business benefits.
- Experience with HTML, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Video Editing.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
RavenPack is the leading big data analytics provider for financial services. Financial professionals rely on RavenPack for its speed and accuracy in analyzing large amounts of unstructured content. The company's products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk or increase efficiency by systematically incorporating the effects of public information in their models or workflows. RavenPack's clients include the most successful hedge funds, banks, and asset managers in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.