Content Marketing Executive
Location: Marbella, Spain
RavenPack is looking for a Content Marketing Executive to join RavenPack’s Marketing Team.
As a Content Marketing Executive, you will write, edit and publish content across different marketing channels, from events, webinars, emails, social media, to our website CMS. You are an experienced creator of content, who can write anything from ads to white papers to video scripts. You are knowledgeable about financial services and you love breaking down complex concepts into compelling, informative materials
You will report directly to the Head of Marketing and interact with a variety of different teams within the organization.
The ability to communicate effectively in English both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement. European Union legal working status is required. Competitive compensation and a fun working environment. Relocation assistance available, but working remotely is not possible for this position.
Responsibilities as a Content Marketing Executive:
As a Content Marketing Executive, you will be in charge of developing the marketing content to support the business globally.
- Understand the requirements of the Marketing department and adhere to multiple deadlines.
- Participation in the creation of a strategy to align to the overall brand, propositions and positioning.
- Write, Edit, Publish compelling content that will be shared worldwide.
- Identification and management of relations with third parties to ensure our content is properly syndicated.
- Participation in defining the target audience and the most relevant message content and format for each campaign.
- Participation in the design of online (landing pages, microsites, emails, banners, etc.) and offline marketing collaterals (prints, exhibition booth, etc.).
- A/B test and iterate concepts to optimize marketing campaigns.
- Ensure proper campaign tracking is in place to report on ROI.
- Participation in the development of features to measure ROI through different marketing channels.
- Maintain the budget spend and allocation and communicate effectively with the accounts team.
- BS or BA degree, plus at least 3+ years of work experience in marketing, ideally in B2B.
- Experience with Content Management Systems.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Native English/bilingual.
- Writing experience: email marketing, direct marketing copy, and turning product features into easy-to-understand business benefits.
- Experience with HTML, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Video Editing.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
RavenPack is the leading big data analytics provider for financial services. Financial professionals rely on RavenPack for its speed and accuracy in analyzing large amounts of unstructured content. The company's products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk or increase efficiency by systematically incorporating the effects of public information in their models or workflows. RavenPack's clients include the most successful hedge funds, banks, and asset managers in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.