Bilingual Receptionist (part-time)
Location: Marbella, Spain
RavenPack has a part-time position for a Bilingual Receptionist in sunny Marbella. The ideal candidate must be a native or near-native English speaker and also be able to communicate fluently in Spanish, in both writing and speaking
The successful candidate will work across the organization and, also, independently. You will report directly to the Office Manager and will interact with the whole company to ensure the smooth running of the operations related to the office. Your working hours will be from 2,00PM to 7,00PM, Monday to Friday.
Only candidates with EU legal working status will be considered.
- 100% Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Excellent all-round administrative abilities
- Proactive and confident working independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- High-level Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel, Gmail and Google Sheets, comfortable with computers in general
- Good all-round multi-tasker
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent telephone, email manners and strong organizational skills
- Own car and driver's license strongly desirable
- Previous reception experience is desired but not required
- Providing an excellent first point of contact service to our employees and external visitors.
- Receiving and transferring internal and external phone calls
- Arranging conferences, meetings, or travel reservations for office personnel
- Maintaining the reception and communal areas
- Managing office supplies and facilities
- Administration ad-hoc duties
- Track and obtain invoices of purchases
- Assisting with different event organisations for the team
- Managing company parcels and mail
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.