Location: Marbella, Spain
RavenPack is looking for an Accounting Analyst to join RavenPack’s Finance Team.
As an Accounting Analyst, you will be in charge of optimising the processes of corporate reporting and other accounting and administrative tasks. You will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller and will interact across the company.
The ability to communicate effectively in English and in Spanish, both in writing and verbally is a must. European Union legal working status is required. Competitive compensation and a fun working environment. Relocation assistance available, but working remotely is not possible for this position.
Responsibilities as a Accounting Analyst:
- Corporate reporting: Identifies and drives finance process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports.
- Supports the development, implementation and upgrade of accounting procedures, financial systems and controls, including efforts to automate accounting.
- Compiles data and prepares a variety of financial reports, ensuring the integrity and quality of economic and financial information.
- Assists in monthly and quarterly closing process to ensure accurate and timely submission of financial results.
- Other accounting and administrative tasks.
- +3 years of experience in a similar role.
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, or related field.
- Proven experience with ERP systems.
- Experience in financial reporting.
- Advanced knowledge of Spanish accounting rules.
- Advance expertise in Microsoft Excel.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Fast learner - able to learn new programs and skills quickly.
- Key user working knowledge of SAP Business One desired
- Experience in CRM systems
RavenPack is the leading big data analytics provider for financial services. Financial professionals rely on RavenPack for its speed and accuracy in analyzing large amounts of unstructured content. The company's products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk or increase efficiency by systematically incorporating the effects of public information in their models or workflows. RavenPack's clients include the most successful hedge funds, banks, and asset managers in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.