Location: Marbella, Spain
RavenPack is looking for an Accountant with at least 3 years of accounting experience to join our Finance Department in Marbella. You will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller and will interact with Client Services and Marketing & Sales.
The ideal candidate will prepare and examine financial records to ensure accurate and timely filing of tax reports and will be in charge of handling and computing accounting data. We are looking for an efficient, adaptable and hard-working Accountant willing to grow in an international environment.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing journal entries.
- Assisting in account analysis and reconciliation, including bank statements.
- Issuing invoices to customers, monthly customer statements, update customer files.
- Assisting in the preparation of VAT and Tax returns.
- Compiling data and preparing a variety of financial reports.
- Enhancement of accounting practices.
- Supporting administrative duties.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an Accountant
- A bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Fluent in Spanish and good command of English, both in writing and verbal.
- Advanced knowledge of Spanish Accounting Rules.
- Proven experience with ERP systems.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite software (Excel, Word, Etc.)
- Ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple projects.
- Team worker and detail-oriented.
- Fast learner - able to learn new programs and skills quickly.
Nice to have
- Key user working knowledge of SAP desired.
- Experience in CRM systems (Salesforce) preferred
- International accounting practices experience is a plus
- Knowledge of the Immediate Supply of Information on VAT (SII)
RavenPack is the leading big data analytics provider for financial services. Financial professionals rely on RavenPack for its speed and accuracy in analyzing large amounts of unstructured content. The company's products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk or increase efficiency by systematically incorporating the effects of public information in their models or workflows. RavenPack's clients include the most successful hedge funds, banks, and asset managers in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.