Account Manager- Marbella
At RavenPack, we are searching for our next Account Manager to join our Sales team.
As a RavenPack Account Manager, you will be in charge of growing meaningful, long-term relationships with our clients to uncover new opportunities and retain existing revenue. You’ll be working diligently with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with RavenPack’s products and services.
The role provides an ideal opportunity for individuals wishing to expand their account management skills to the next level while gaining insights into the world of big data analytics for financial professionals.
The ability to communicate effectively in English both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement. Relocation assistance available, but working remotely is not possible for this position.
Europe’s legal working status is required.
- 3+ years of experience in comparable account management or client relationship support role, preferably within financial software or data products with an emphasis on trading, risk and asset management.
- Previous experience in working successfully with quarterly targets.
- Ability to forecast churn and upgrades for account base.
- Experience in renewal and fee negotiation.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities, strong verbal and written communication skills .
- Bachelor's degree – preferably with a focus on business and finance, computer science, or mathematics.
- Proven time management/organizational skills. Able to multi-task and adhere to short deadlines.
- MBA/CFA a plus.
Responsibilities as an Account Manager:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients.
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction across accounts through account planning and proactive client communications.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of RavenPack solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Perform continuous account review and develop/adjust ongoing strategy.
- Protect existing revenue streams, identify and neutralize a competitive threat.
- Actively identify new solutions or service opportunities from the existing customer base to provide valuable account information and insight to support sales.
- Conduct regular briefings on account status to senior management and other internal stakeholders.
We help organizations extract value and insights from large amounts of information - and we do it quickly and easily. Our products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency. Today, we serve some of the most sophisticated banks, hedge funds, and organizations in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.